Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Am Angie

I Am Angie

I am sweet and creative
I Wonder about everything in life
I Hear my diploma calling me
I See the sunrise and moon set every morning
I Want to make the impossible possible
I Am sweet and creative

I Pretend that sadness doesn't exist
I Feel passionate about doggies
I Touch my mother's face before leaving each day
I Worry about my twin brother being outside late and never coming home
I Cry when my mom does
I Am sweet and creative

I Understand that to get somewhere I need to do my part
I Say beauty is inside not out!
I Dream with moving out of my neighborhood some day
I Try to put the important things first
I Hope to make it to college
I Am sweet and creative

The assignment

4 comments:

chris peters said...

i think this was very interesting and i hope you have your dreams come true and im sure they will as long as you do your part....lol

Amanda Rodriguez said...

well done ms. Hernandez.. I think you are sweet and creative...Good luck in College when you get there :)

angie_baybehh=] said...

I agree.. you are very sweet and creative, I think that if you put your mind to it u can make MOST of the impossible pretty possible =]

Unknown said...

i think u very sweet and kind. keep up the work.