Tuesday, August 12, 2008

self assessment

My experience on doing  blogs was fun. It kind of tested me on how good I can speak my mind and write so that others can understand me. I think I did well, I enjoyed the class and did all my assignments even if they didn't all call my attention what so ever. The blogs I liked were "why kids lie", and the "I am" poem. The one I really didn't like was the blog about the alternative energy, It was to long and boring and I really didn't know what I was talking about while doing the blog, (haha) even though it seemed like it. But I still enjoyed it. It was a challenge to my knowledge of writing in reports.
I'm proud of all my blogs actually, I think I did all of them with focus and really tried hard to do my best, So I'm proud of all my blogs.
I think I deserve what ever Ted gives me because only he actually knows how hard I tried, I just know I have to pass this class. After this class I'm going to show my mom so she can see what I have been doing in school theses past  weeks I like seeing her proud. AND YES TED!!! I AM HAPPY ABOUT MY BLOGSSSS!!! :-).

No comments: